DMV Registration Services
Su Casa Valley Insurance is pleased to service your DMV Registration Services. avoid waiting in line for hours at the DMV. Su Casa Valley Insurance will service you within minutes!!
Transactions are subject to a processing fee in addition to any DMV fees. Same Day Posting of DMV Fees: Avoid future penalties! Here at Su Casa valley Insurance , your fees can be transmitted and recorded instantly into the CA DMV system. All transactions are processed on a same-day basis, Monday – Friday 9:00am to 7:00pm - Saturday and Sundays 10:00am to 5:00pm.
5 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU: TULARE, VISALIA, HANFORD, SELMA, FRESNO
- Annual Vehicle Registration Renewals
- Replace Lost Stickers and/or Registration Cards
- Title Transfers
- Issue Replacement Vehicle Titles
- Release of Liability
- Registration Suspensions lifted
- Replacement of License Plates
Other Available Services:
- Real-time delivery on your completed order
- Real-time copy of your new registration card or proof of DMV payment posting
Non-Supported Vehicles Types:
- Off Road Vehicles
- Registered Outside California
- Travel Trailers (non PTI)
- Vehicles with Special Plates
- Auto Liability Notification (Download SB-1500)/ Go to DMV
- Everyone must carry insurance in order to maintain a valid registration.
- Under Section 4000.37 of the California Vehicle Code, vehicle owners are required to submit evidence of financial responsibility to DMV when renewing their vehicle registration. Trailers, off-highway vehicles, and vessels are excluded from this requirement.
- Traffic Accident Report (Download SR-1) / Go to DMV
- Application for Duplicate Title (Download REG 227) / Go to DMV
- Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability (Download REG 138) / Go to DMV
- Application for Title or Registration (Download REG 343) / Go to DMV
- Application for Replacement Plates, Stickers, Documents (Download REG 156) / Go to DMV